Digital Growth Hacking Intern
The Digital Growth Hacking Intern is likely the most value-adding internship in Singapore’s digital marketing job market.
You will be involved in high-level, crucial work from day one as you collaborate with your tight-knit marketing team to scale the sales of ecommerce businesses.
You will be mentored directly by a senior digital growth hacker throughout, and will be exposed to high-level business principles integrated with a wide array of digital marketing skills like facebook & instagram ads, SEO, SEM & much more.
Job Synopsis: You will be a key member of your marketing team and will help to manage 3 different e-commerce businesses. You will mostly assist in the team in one of the 2 following ways, depending on your skill sets:
1. through website design
2. through running digital marketing ads
What you will learn:
- How to run and grow ecommerce businesses (and you might even get to start an ecommerce business from scratch)
- Financial and ROI analysis
- Market & Competitor Analysis
- How to scale revenue from $0 to minimum 8 figures within a year
- Marketing (Digital & Traditional)
- How to make a business operationally feasible
- Proprietary ecommerce techniques
You will be attached under to a mentor who has experience scaling and building businesses.
You will work directly with your mentor to learn drag-and-drop website design, basic photoshop, how to run Facebook & instagram ads, SEM, SEO, marketing strategy & much more. Crash courses on ROI, performance psychology, financial and mathematical modeling will be given to ensure you learn as fast as possible.
You will work with your mentor to scale businesses quickly.
- Degree Holder
- Exceptional at design (Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Self-learner, ambitious, good attitude, excited by challenges
- Passionate about personal-growth
- About $800 monthly
- Working Hours: 10pm-6pm
- Location: Vertex Building (UBI)