WHO WE ARE
At Delivery Holdings, we are specialists in growth hacking, disruption and e-commerce marketing. We are a company that owns many profitable businesses across many different industries. We are growing and expanding rapidly but our culture is equivalent to that of a start-up. There is ample opportunity to get hands-on and make decisions that matter.
Join our amazing team and use your skills and experience to help us market our products!
- We value teamwork
- Ample opportunities for you to be hands-on and think out of the box
- Work Life balance
- Career progression
- Office culture: We work hard and play hard!
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Work-life balance (10am to 6pm, awesome right!)
- Fun & Dynamic Work environment
- More to come soon!
Please e-mail your application to HR@Deliveryholdings.com with the following information:
– Recent Image
– Contact Number
– Expected Salary
Please include the job position in the email header. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email or a phone call.
OPEN FULL TIME POSITIONS
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
The ideal candidate will oversee the entire process from start to end. Feel free to propose and lead the projects you will be put in charge of. The ideal candidate will design quality graphics that communicate our desired branding and create a user experience that will maximise the sales of our e-commerce websites.
In this role you will be able to take full ownership over your websites and make decisions that matter in an exciting start-up environment.
Pitching ideas and concepts
Creation and maintaining multiple websites across different product lines
- Coming up with creative copy that communicates the brand positioning
- Design of graphics to be used across multiple websites Design, maintain, and supply content for the organization’s website
- Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connection with customers
- Monitor company presence on social media
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
Proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Affinity for independent work, hands-on execution and problem-solving
Experience with copy-writing and good writing ability would be a plus
We are looking for an IT Support to keep up to speed and enable our teams to work with technology in the most efficient way possible, to innovate and operate at their peak potential.
- Possess the aptitude and attitude to provide “above and beyond” support for employees in resolving problems with IT, desktop, AV and communications systems.
- Manage daily operations of IT requests – including Onboarding and Offboarding.
- Provide IT support and setup within the organization.
- Maintain accurate Asset Management records.
- The single point of contact for phone calls and emails from end-users regarding IT issues and queries.
- 1st line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from technologies such as Windows 10/7, MS office, desktop/laptop, MS outlook, Skype, mobile services and mobile devices (Apple, Android, Windows).
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to changing procedures and business needs.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
- Logging and managing calls from end-users via telephone, email, chatbots.
- Implement simple break-fix as necessary.
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required.
- Provide stats and report on request
- Knowledge in WordPress/Linux
- 3 to 5 Years of experience in Service Desk and Web Server
- Able to start immediately or 2 weeks notice
- Support and troubleshooting experience on Windows, Network, VPN, etc
- Experience in Remote desktop support and handling incidents received from users.
- Excellent written, verbal and assertive communication.
- Good to have: ITIL certification.
- Good to have: Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and budgeting.
We’re looking for someone who has a good sense of design and can help us create user-friendly websites that sells our products across a variety of industries.
We use a drag-and-drop software called Flatsome to create our websites which you can quickly learn on the job.
We will need you to design quality graphics that communicate our desired branding and create a user experience that will maximise the sales of our e-commerce websites.
A bit of copywriting knowledge would be a bonus, but is not required for the job.
In this role you will be able to take full ownership over your projects and propose ideas that matter in an exciting start-up environment.